Trust & Estate Planning
Helping you maximize the value of your estate, minimize your estate taxes and transfer assets to the next generation.
How we can help you
We provide a diverse range of estate planning advice, some of our most common solutions are focused on:
1) How to transfer cash and real estate tax-free out of your corporation to your estate and family.
2) Protecting your net worth and the value of your assets from taxes.
3) Succession planning for your cottage, rental properties, office, vacation homes and how to pay for the capital gains you face on these properties.
4) How to pay for your estate taxes, typically saving you 50% of the cost.
5) The tax-free benefits that life insurance brings to your estate.
6) Passing down a family-owned business to your adult children.
Professional advice and support
At MD Insurance we offer a complimentary support system for our clients to make sure you get the best advice possible.
Your team of professionals includes:
- Trust and Estate Practitioners (TEP)
- Estate Lawyers
- Corporate Lawyers
- Chartered Life Underwriters (CLU)
- Cross-Border Lawyers
- Tax Accountants
- Corporate Accountants
- Certified Financial Planners (CFP)
- Business Valuators
- Human Resources Professionals