Participating Whole Life Insurance
What is Participating Whole Life Insurance?
It’s lifelong coverage that provides a tax-free payment to your beneficiary when you pass away.
Participating whole life policies also come with a tax-free investment account, known as the cash value, which you can access it whenever you need it.
How does it work?
- A participating whole life insurance policy lasts forever and does not increase in price.
- It comes with a stable investment, with guarantees, that grows tax-free and you can access it any time.
- If you pass away, your beneficiaries receive a tax-free payout.
- You can pick a specific amount of insurance you need.
- You have flexible payment options – monthly, annually or with an IFA.
- Depending on your age and health, you may be able to get instant approval without providing medicals.
What can you use participating life insurance for?
- Guaranteeing your family receives the money they need when you pass away
- Providing your estate with liquidity and paying for the taxes owed in your estate
- Retirement cash flow
- Protection for your company
- Charitable donations
How much does life insurance cost?
Several factors determine the price of term life insurance, including:
- Amount of insurance needed
How do I apply for participating whole life insurance?
Call us: 1-888-673-8872
At MD Insurance, we have aligned ourselves with Canada’s best insurance companies to offer you an extensive range of coverage at affordable rates.