Critical Illness Insurance
Protecting your health
Protect yourself against dozens of illnesses and receive a tax-free payout if you become sick.
What illnesses are covered?
Heart attack, cancer, stroke, aortic surgery, aplastic anemia, bacterial meningitis, benign brain tumour, blindness, coma, coronary angioplasty, coronary artery bypass surgery, deafness, dementia including alzheimer’s disease, early breast cancer, early prostate cancer, early skin cancer, early stage intestinal cancer, early thyroid cancer, early stage blood cancer, heart valve replacement or repair, kidney failure, loss of independent existence, loss of limbs, loss of speech, major organ failure on waiting list, major organ transplant, motor neuron disease, multiple sclerosis, occupational HIV infection, paralysis, parkinson’s disease and severe burns.
How does it work?
- You can pick how much coverage you want.
- Your payout is tax-free if you become sick.
- There are many flexible term options and coverage can last until you are 75 years old.
- Rates will not increase for the term you choose.
- Depending on your age and health, you may be able to get instant approval.
- You can pay monthly or annually.
Have you thought about protecting your income?
Ensuring you receive a monthly tax-free income in case of an emergency.