MD Insurance provides expert solutions for your insurance and estate planning needs.
We work with a diverse range of clients including but not limited to business owners, medical professionals, families, CEOs, start-ups and high & ultra-high net worth families.
For our clients, we have a team of professionals you can rely on for advice including:
- Trust and Estate Practitioners (TEP)
- Corporate and Estate Lawyers
- Corporate and Tax Accountants
- Chartered Life Underwriters (CLU)
- Certified Financial Planners (CFP)
- Human Resources Professionals
As a client, you can receive complimentary advice from any of the above professionals.
We also work closely with your lawyer, accountant, financial advisor, banker, executor and anyone else you feel should be included in your insurance and estate planning.
MD Insurance is affiliated and licensed with the best insurance companies in Canada to ensure you have all the coverage you need at affordable rates.
Trust and Estate Planning Services:
We provide a diverse range of estate planning advice, some of our most common solutions are focused on:
1) How to transfer cash and real estate tax-free out of your corporation to your estate and family.
2) Protecting your net worth and the value of your assets from taxes.
3) Succession planning for your cottage, rental properties, office, vacation homes and how to pay for the capital gains you face on these properties.
4) How to pay for your estate taxes, typically saving you 50% of the cost.
5) The tax-free benefits that life insurance brings to your estate.
6) Passing down a family-owned business to your adult children.
Our Partners & Affiliates
We have aligned ourselves with Canada’s best insurance companies to offer you an extensive range of coverage at affordable rates.
Memberships & Associations
MD Insurance is a proud member of Canada’s leading insurance and financial associations.
Charity & Sponsorships
We donate a minimum of 2% of net profits to communities and foundations every year.
Please email us if you are looking for sponsorships.
MD Insurance has an annual goal of writing, with its clients, $10,000,000 worth of life insurance policies with charities, foundations and other great causes listed as the beneficiaries.
Interested in speaking with us?
2265 Upper Middle Rd E Suite 700, L6H 0G5
6465 Millcreek Drive, Suite 201 L5N 5R3
7100 Woodbine Ave Suite 309, L3R 5J2
3700 Steeles Ave W Suite 1001, L4L 8M9
330 West St #7, ON N3R 3V7
2780 Highway 7, Suite 201 L4K 3R9